Job Details > Inventory Clerk
We are always looking for the next person to join our team as self employed Inventory Clerks. Based from home this would ideally suit anyone currently working as an Inventory Clerk with spare capacity in their working week and looking to work in a rewarding and enjoyable environment. We are offering work in Central and South East London working for some fantastic clients.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate
- They have the relevant experience, eye for detail, professionalism and commitment required to fulfil the role.
- They have realistic, meaningful and consistent availability and are able to work both in Central and South East London.
- They are able to conduct all the normal tasks and duties of an Inventory Clerk including Inventory makes, Check ins and Check outs. This job requires a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word but does not require typing skills.
- They are able to provide all the normal equipment associated with being an Inventory Clerk, make their own transport arrangements, have a fast and reliable internet connection and have appropriate insurance.
In return Live Oak will provide
- A rewarding work environment with realistic and civilised diary and appointment management.
- Paid familiarisation training and Associate Membership of the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks.
- Market leading rates of pay on a per job basis.
What our clerks say about working for Live Oak
"Coming to work for Live Oak has been a revelation. It is so completely different from my previous company. I love it".
"Working for Live Oak is so civilised. Don't get me wrong, they run a very tight ship, but they organise things so well. There's no messing around. I am simply able to get on with my job without the pressure, hassle and wasted time I have experienced at other companies".
"I simply could not stay at my previous company any longer. We were routinely given only half the time needed to complete our inspections properly. The pressure and angst became too much. At Live Oak the diary control is extraordinary. I seem to have just the right time for all my appointments and to complete my inspections thoroughly".
"Although I work from home I feel such a member of a team. Emma in the office is so helpful. I feel my work, time and effort is so valued and appreciated".
"One of the first things that struck me was how friendly, helpful and appreciative the Live Oak clients are!!!"
"Actually I love my job but once I get home each evening all I do is proof read my work, download my documents for tomorrow, upload my reports and photos from today and I am then done and free to get on with my life".